Original post: January 2013
I just gave my consent to amputate my right leg below the knee…Up until now it was an idea, a possible solution I contemplated, but now when it’s on paper it feels real.
So now it’s for the next phase – preparation.
New research is underway:
1) Research and study different types of amputation procedures.
2) Choose which one is right for me.
3) Find the right surgeon to perform the amputation.
4) Talk with my children and family
5) Prepare mentally and physically
Till next time 🙂